Hi,

> I guess that at least the following require a restart. Please correct /
> explain as needed :
>
> - change in CSS file on disk ?
> - change in template file (either enfocus / hiccup-on-the-browser -don't
> remember the name) ?
>
> and also when doing certain changes to the ClojureScript code itself :
> - when I add a new namespace ?
> - same problem with multimethods as JVM Clojure ?
> - ... ?

You need to refresh the browser every time you update cljs/css/js file
on disk as with normal javascript webapp development.
Personally I don't use browser-repl frequently because I refresh the
browser in a short time interval.

> - same problem with multimethods as JVM Clojure ?
Sorry, I don't understand what this means.
Anyway I don't recommend using multimethods in cljs because it is not
fast.

Cheers,

- Takahiro