You guys are over-thinking it. Set up a new site, get users, tweak it,
perfect it, it will become the defacto site, and you will make it
really easy for Rich et al to make the switch :). It may take loads of
hard and unappreciated labor though :(. That is why it has to be a
labor of love.

((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE