Hi

I don't know about style guides, but I can recommend to look to 2
books: The Joy of Clojure & Clojure Programming - they provide a lot
of interesting information, including tips on writing idiomatic
Clojure code

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Curtis <cur...@ram9.cc> wrote:
> I do hope this is an appropriate topic.
>
> I am very excited by the power and capability in clojure and amazed at the
> rapid quality of tooling that exists so early in the projects life.
>
> I would like to admit that i am feeling like the simplicity and elegance
> that I experienced writing in lisp seems to be bypassed in certain areas in
> favor of extra syntax [] and what seems to be local variable declarations
> as well as 'many ways' to do something around looping and recursion.
>
> I am wondering how others feel about this and if there are any style guides
> that i could be exposed to so that I can enjoy the poetry that I may be
> missing.
>
> Could some one help me with this please?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Curtis

With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/
Twitter: alexott_en (English), alexott (Russian)
Skype: alex.ott