You probably want to watch this:
vimeo.com/46163090

Also, try to think of your programs in terms of pipelines as much as
possible.
You get input, you produce output.
That probably applies to every program ever written, but when you get how
that works in Clojure, it's like an enlightment, at least it was for me.
You can then structure all the processes in your program like that, and
wire those up until you're done.