On Oct 20, 12:52 am, Stuart Sierra <the.stuart.sie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ClojureScript release 0.0-1513 is on its way to the Maven Central
> Repository.
>
> Changes:http://build.clojure.org/job/clojurescript-release/18/

This release (via lein-cljsbuild 0.2.9) broke one of my projects,
which worked with 0.0-1503 (lein-cljsbuild 0.2.8). I am not yet able
to isolate the issue into a small reproducible test-case, but below is
how you can see it in effect:

1. $ git clone g...@github.com:kumarshantanu/basil.git
2. $ cd basil
3. $ git checkout 06cd1f0  # latest commit as of now
4. $ # make sure you have PhantomJS 1.6 or higher
5. $ lein dev do clean, test  # stack traces may help
6. Open `run-tests.html` in Firefox and see console

If you edit project.clj and replace lein-cljsbuild version 0.2.9 with
0.2.8, all tests pass. I tried debugging the issue using Firebug and
it mentioned 'variable scoping error', but I don't think I am close to
the actual cause. Sharing it here hoping someone can throw pointers.

Shantanu