I think I understand what Michael mean by "bias", am I the only one with a
CA to also understand it ? :-)

Let's try again: the root problem is not about having to send CAs via
paper, pidgeon or electronically. It is how to build a process so that it
does not get in the way of as many people willing to contribute as
possible, while maintaining guarantees for Rich and Clojure/core/dev (
legal guarantees, ease of management guarantees, etc.).

So to me, both parties should be involved in the process. Why wouldn't you
get feedback from the primary people that the new disposition will target,
and which by definition are not yet subscribed to clojure-dev ?

Sooner or later, the solution will have to work for these people, not to
work hypothetically for people in clojure-dev should they need to re-submit
their CA :-p

Just saying ...