Are you using Seesaw 1.4.1? I just upgraded to 1.4.2, which fixed the same
issue with Overtone. In general, Phil Hagelberg advised me it's a result of
a bad dependency somewhere.

I found that this error meant that I couldn't run my project without
network connectivity (unless I did lein -o).

Cheers,

Chris