1/2 +

Use is still a short way of including mundane stuff like tools.trace and a few
others. We leave :use .... clojure.tools.trace in place in namespaces once we
have done
it.

Doing it in the REPL each time we need it while debugging is tedious.

Oh, I must say that I rarely use the Eclipse debugger. Tracing does most of the
job.
Removing use would force us to redefine it somehow.

And yes I know how to use a debugger, even non-symbolic ones :)

Luc P.

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!