Looks like you're not using the keyword-params middleware, which Friend
requires (among others).  Please check the last paragraph in the
'Authentication' section here:

        https://github.com/cemerick/friend/#authentication

Once you add that, then the interactive-form middleware will pick up the form
data you're submitting.

Cheers,

- Chas

--