I just received the book today.  I was surprised to see how thin it is, but
I'm glad the book exists.  I had a lot of trouble getting up and running
several months ago, using only the scattered install instructions on the
web.  It's nice to have a clear path to getting started.

Unfortunately, I can't get past page 8 and would appreciate some additional
guidance.
Using the latest lein 2.0 preview 10, I did "lein new cljs2" to create a
new project called cljs2.
Then, I edited the project.clj file as described in the book, using the
latest version number for lein-cljsbuild:

(defproject cljs2 "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :license {:name "Eclipse Public License"
            :url "http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html"}
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.4.0"]
                 [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-1450"]]
  :plugins [[lein-cljsbuild "0.2.9"]]
  :cljsbuild {:builds []})

Then, at the command prompt I typed:
lein trampoline cljs-build repl-rhino
and got the following error message.  I'm running on Windows.  Any idea
what's going wrong?
Thanks.

C:\devel\Clojure\lein\cljs2>lein trampoline cljsbuild repl-rhino
Running Rhino-based ClojureScript REPL.
Exception in thread "main" clojure.lang.LispReader$ReaderException:
java.lang.Ru
ntimeException: EOF while reading, starting at line 1
        at clojure.lang.LispReader.read(LispReader.java:215)
        at clojure.core$read.invoke(core.clj:3346)
        at clojure.core$read.invoke(core.clj:3344)
        at clojure.main$eval_opt.invoke(main.clj:295)
        at clojure.main$initialize.invoke(main.clj:316)
        at clojure.main$script_opt.invoke(main.clj:340)
        at clojure.main$main.doInvoke(main.clj:427)
        at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:703)
        at clojure.lang.Var.invoke(Var.java:450)
        at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:212)
        at clojure.lang.Var.applyTo(Var.java:532)
        at clojure.main.main(main.java:37)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: EOF while reading, starting at line 1
        at clojure.lang.Util.runtimeException(Util.java:170)
        at clojure.lang.LispReader.readDelimitedList(LispReader.java:1117)
        at clojure.lang.LispReader$ListReader.invoke(LispReader.java:962)
        at clojure.lang.LispReader.read(LispReader.java:180)
        ... 11 more