Then probably something like this will help me out

(defn defmutualmethods [multifn dispatch-val & fn-tail]
    (defmethod multifn dispatch-val fn-tail)
    (defmethod multifn (reverse dispatch-val) fn-tail))

Nevertheless i'm making things more complex now because it does two things
now! But it will make it easier for me i guess.

its just a thought