Peter Taoussanis <ptaoussa...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd caution anyone against trying to redeploy their libraries right
> now since there seems to be some serious unresolved issues. I just
> tried a redeploy myself and am also getting the
> "ReasonPhrase:Forbidden" error.

Sorry about this. We've tracked it down to concurrency issues with the
underlying sqlite database driver. I have a fix that reduces the
contention by having an explicit "promote" button instead of
automatically promoting upon deployment, but a proper fix will be more
involved; might need to port to a new DB. My fix is currently blocked on
an anti-forgery issue, but I hope to have it out tomorrow.

> Unfortunately this seems to leave the repo in a bad state, since
> dependency pull requests now come back with a "Checksum validation
> failed".

If you have to deploy before then I would recommend using an scp-based
deployment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Phil