It would also be trivial to use enfocus' resize functionality to implement
a pure clojurescript one.  I am planning on building a set of UI tools
like accordion  data tables, and tabs for enfocus.   Enfocus supports quite
a few base level animations.  If you would like I might be able to through
together a sample.

https://github.com/ckirkendall/enfocus - source

http://ckirkendall.github.com/enfocus-site/  - demo site

CK