On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Michael Drogalis <madrush...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never seen that before, Ben. Can you link me?

Overview of CL conditions/restarts here:
http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/beyond-exception-handling-conditions-and-restarts.html

The Clojure lib was clojure.contrib.error-kit
(http://richhickey.github.com/clojure-contrib/error-kit-api.html),
which has been superseded by slingshot---but I think that slingshot
does not aim to provide conditions and restarts.