Sayth,

Not sure I follow everything in your post, but here are some tips:

 1. You don't need to "install" Clojure itself. Leiningen takes care of
that for you. See

 2. Make sure you install Emacs 24. I don't know what the Fedora
incantations are for this.

 3. Once you've got Emacs 24 installed, add this to your ~/.emacs file:

    ~~~elisp
    (require 'package)
    (add-to-list 'package-archives
                 '("marmalade" . "http://marmalade-repo.org/packages/";))
    (package-initialize)
    ~~~

    and then you can have Emacs install clojure-mode (and any other Emacs
packages you desire) via "M-x package-install RET <the-package-name>" (for
example, clojure-mode).

 4. To get a Clojure repl in Emacs, my understanding is that slime is no
longer the state of the art, and that you instead want to use nrepl.el.
Some info regarding that at https://github.com/technomancy/clojure-mode
(see the doc directory and wiki there too).

As far as a code beautifier, within Emacs you can select a region and then
do "M-x indent-region" to autoindent everything you've selected.

---John