I just noticed someone was posting many clojure videos on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClojureTV<http://www.youtube.com/user/ClojureTV?feature=g-hist>
They have playlists for conj 2010 and rich hickey talks 10 of them. They
have a lot of videos, but it would be great to make it as near to
comprehensive as possible and add reference to slides and referenced
libraries.

I have been enjoying clicking watch later and enjoying them on my phone
even when there is no internet.