The datomic unification code in core.logic has bit-rotted. It depends on
IUnifyWithSequential, which was removed in this commit:
https://github.com/clojure/core.logic/commit/bbc4e820128d5a0745ce3d79cd3bbd9401a1bf55

I'm trying to understand how to update the code, but I don't get how
dispatching works following the above commit. It appears that each
implementation of IUnifyTerms must dispatch on the second argument, and I don't
see how to get clojure.lang.Sequential to dispatch on a datom unless I override
the implementation of clojure.lang.Sequential unify-terms here:
https://github.com/clojure/core.logic/blob/master/src/main/clojure/clojure/core/logic.clj#L1581

I must be missing something. Any pointers would be appreciated.

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.