java.jdbc is one of several Clojure contrib libraries, others of which you can
see listed in the two places below:

    https://github.com/clojure
    http://dev.clojure.org/display/design/Where+Did+Clojure.Contrib+Go

They are like Clojure in that they are released under the same Eclipse Public
License, and to contribute code to them you must sign a Clojure Contributor's
Agreement (CA):

    http://clojure.org/contributing

They are unlike Clojure in that their releases occur independently of Clojure,
and their version numbers advance independently of Clojure.

I believe all of the latest contrib libraries are compatible with Clojure
1.3.0, 1.4.0, and most likely the forthcoming 1.5.0, and some are still
compatible with Clojure 1.2.1.

Andy