There was a bug that prevented drip from working with preview10.
That's been fixed. Then for a while the drip JAR was distributed as
compiled by Java 7, which failed silently when run on older JVMs.
That's also been fixed now.

I've been using it successfully for the last few days now.

So if you get Lein 2.0.0 and grab the latest drip it should just work.
You can also try running it from a checkout, which also is very easy
and works (and it worked even when the Java 7 compiled ones were in
the distributed version).

jack.