Thanks, I am already using it v 19.0, at one time I was unable to see any
videos on infoq but then I realized that's because I perma-denied*flash*.exe
*outgoing in firewall but as soon as I upgraded flash the newly named exe
trying outgoing made the firewall prompt me and realized that's why some
flash-based things weren't working before (like sites that allow free
uploading images). In truth if I ran firefox without any addons it would
probably work on infoq ... even though I did my best to allow all needed in
noscript+requestpolicy+refcontrol (addons)...