Hey guys,

I'm trying to read a lot of data, sometimes from *in* and sometimes from a
file. I extensively use the native .write and .read java methods.

According to the clojure doc for reader, it says that "Default
implementations always return a BufferedReader". However, when I write,

(*defn* solve [src dest]

  (*let* [in (clojure.java.io/reader src)

        out (clojure.java.io/writer dest)

I get a bunch of reflection warnings on .read and .write, and most of the
running time is spent on reflection. AFAIK you can't type hint a (let)
construct, so what should I do here?

Thanks!