The arcade is called Ground Kontrol (not Mission Kontrol).

http://groundkontrol.com/

Last summer, I attended another conference that rented Ground Kontrol
for a few hours of free play. Most games are multi-player, and you
know everyone is there for the conference, so it can be a really fun
way to meet people. (And they also have a full bar.)

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.