We use Clojure, .Net, javascript, iOS and are/planning on using edn as a
data format across platforms.
We wanted a test data generator that we could use to vet out the edn
implementations.
The repo is data.edn:
https://github.com/edn-format/data.edn

The first implementation we vetted was our own .net edn reader/writer which
can be found here:
https://github.com/edn-format/edn-dot-net

Feedback welcome!
Thanks,