> > Just wondering; if you want to specify an internal nexus repo in one
> place,
> > can you specify it in ~/.lein/profiles.clj ?
>
> It's possible, but highly discouraged. If your project requires certain
> repositories in order to operate, you should declare them in project.clj.
>
> Specifying authentication for private repos in the user profile, on the
> other hand, is highly recommended.
>
> -Phil

I can see it being an anti-pattern for open-source projects hosted on the
internet, but the scenario that I am experimenting with is a single nexus
server within an organisation, used to mirror clojars & central, as well as
act as a repository for internal closed-source components.

Putting repos in profiles.clj seems to have the advantage that I'll be able
to override all accesses to central / clojars / etc to go via the nexus
proxy; and I won't have to start hacking at published project.cljs if
infrastructure changes mean that the repo server moves or fragments or
whatever.

Does that sound reasonable?  (I'm a noob at maven infrastructure).

--
Dave