Hi Stuart,

Sorry about that, I just changed it to analyze 0.3.0, which is on Clojars.
Try pulling again.

As for dependencies:
- the Trammel dep could be refactored to use core.contracts
- I'm happy to offer analyze as a contrib project if needed. It's crucial
to core.typed.
- other deps can be deleted easily.

Thanks,
Ambrose