that's true but I thought you meant in general
basically, I'm looking for a way to get the var... ie.
=> (let [x assoc
         y x]
     *(var y)*
     )
CompilerException java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve var: y in
this context, compiling:(NO_SOURCE_PATH:3:3)

=> (let [x assoc
         y x]
     )
#<core$assoc clojure.core$assoc@35fcd90c>
=> (var assoc)
#'clojure.core/assoc

something that can replace that (var y) with something that actually gets
the var that y resolves to.