Exactly! Tha'ts why I see a lot of value in this product!

Enabling other languages might be great for Light Table's popularity, but
creating the ultimate clojure experience will do a greater good for the
clojure community.

Now they have two paths, better clojure experience or great popularity,
they cannot have both at the same time at this moment.

It will be interesting to see what one can do with the plugin mechanism,
maybe is up to the clojure community to create the better experience, at
this point I'm just very happy to have something like this, great job guys!