Hi, folks,

Yesterday uWSGI had released a ring plugins to give basic support for
Clojure webdev.

   - https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Ring.html
   - https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/JVM.html
   - http://lists.unbit.it/pipermail/uwsgi/2013-March/005549.html
   - http://lists.unbit.it/pipermail/uwsgi/2013-March/005562.html

It is still in early stage, and not production-ready, but we plan to evolve
it into mature. JVM and ring support had been settled in the roadmap of
next recent versions of uWSGI. And thanks for the great support from unbit
team and Roberto, the original author of uWSGI.

The reason we, a small team in Beijing, adopt a C-based web container are
as below:

   - We use both python and clojure heavily.
   - uWSGI work with nginx smoothly.
   - Easy config and management of uWSGI
   - We are open source supporters

In next few weeks, we will test this ring implementation thoroughly.

Any comments and participation are welcomed!

Thanks.

Regards,
Mingli