I've made installers for clojure-based programs using InnoSetup before, and
wouldn't mind doing it if people think it is a good idea.

There would be a few choices around Java...

a) Assume that a JDK is installed
b) Check for java and direct the user to Oracle's site to download JDK 7 if
it is missing
c) Bundle an embedded JRE + JDK redistributables

(If we haven't bundled a JDK we'd need to ensure that the JDK bin directory
is on the path, else javac won't work)

--
Dave