how come your project depends on the problematic version 1.5.0?

Jim

On 13/03/13 14:03, Paul Butcher wrote:
Thanks Stuart - my Contributor Agreement is on its way.

In the meantime, I've published foldable-seq as a library:

https://clojars.org/foldable-seq

I'd be very interested in any feedback on the code or how it works.

--
paul.butcher->msgCount++

Snetterton, Castle Combe, Cadwell Park...
Who says I have a one track mind?

http://www.paulbutcher.com <http://www.paulbutcher.com/>/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulbutcher
MSN: p...@paulbutcher.com <mailto:p...@paulbutcher.com>