Yeah it sort of bums me out that clojure-refactoring has been in the ditch.

There are a number of tasks to get this back into a good state. The plan right
now is to take tests (which were mostly failing and using outdated
dependencies) from the old-test directory and get them passing under Midje.
Then, get it to play nicely with nrepl and update any elisp that needs updating
to bring back the clojure-refactoring minor mode.

If anyone wants to help resurrect this project:
https://github.com/devn/clojure-refactoring/tree/clojure-1.5 your help would be
appreciated. I created a new branch and started bringing old failing tests
over. Feel free to drop me a pull request. Big, sweeping commits and tiny typo
commits are both equally welcome.