Thanks Marko. I do have couple more q's for you just to ensure I got
everything right:

(comp keyset-b key-fn)
> This results in a function that first applies *key-fn*, then *keyset-b*.
> So it's like #(keyset-b (key-fn %)). Let's call this function *predicate*.

1. What exactly happens when an item is passed to #(keyset-b (key-fn %)) ? Does
keyset-b looks up itself (because collections are functions) for the item
which contains *:id X *and returns true/false?
2. Isn't it more idiomatic to write #((key-fn %) keyset-b) ?
3. Does remove loops list-a internally and applies the predicate to each
item? (if the answer is no my head will definitely explode)

Thanks again for your patience :)

Ryan