I'm not sure how useful unexpanding analyzer will actually be useful for
Codeq, especially if you want to do analysis like "who calls this function"
from it. Forms passed to a macro aren't necessarily going to be useful as
unexpanded forms. eg. a macro that rewrites (+ 1 2) to (plus 1 2) might
count as a call to clojure.core/+.

Have you considered these issues? Will you have a tolerance for false
positives?

Thanks,
Ambrose