+1 to Clinton's advice. If anything, SICP et al teach the wrong habits fo
working with Clojure.

Christophe Grand, one of the authors of the aforementioned "Clojure
Programming" <http://www.clojurebook.com/>book, held a great presentation
called "You aren't gonna need
it<http://www.ehrdclj.org/files/27-March-2013-cgrand-YAGNI.pdf>"
at the first meetup of the The Hague/Rotterdam Clojure group. In it he gave
some solid advice what you should concentrate on (and what not) when
learning Clojure.

Learning the core (higher order) functions of Clojure is paramount, and I
found working through the 4clojure problems <http://www.4clojure.com/> a
great way to the rationale behind and working with them.

If you need practical help with setting up your Clojure development
environment, or other indepth tutorials for specific parts of the language,
clojure-doc.org is great. It lacks a bit in overview, and hasn't got the
narrative qualities of a book for guiding you from one subject to another
though, so I'd recommend one of
them<http://clojure-doc.org/articles/ecosystem/books.html>as well.

 Clojuredocs.org is great as cheat-sheet and for short examples.

my experience, being inculcated with Scheme will make your Clojure