Hi folks - I had to prepare some slides for a conference, and I struggled
to get nice looking clojure code onto a slide.  I eventually arrived at the
following, but it's awfully clunky:

* write code in emacs
* turn off rainbow delimiters as html-fontify doesn't like them
* M-x load-theme whiteboard  (for high contrast)
* M-x htmlfontify-buffer (and save)
* M-x browse-url-of-file (loads in Chrome)
* load same url in Safari as for some reason cut-and-paste from Chrome to
Powerpoint is broken
* copy code from Chrome
* paste-special into PowerPoint, as "styled text"

Yes, I know I can just take a screenshot, but that gives you a bitmap that
doesn't scale nicely or give you any ability to do last minute editing.
 But the above gets tedious very fast - I wonder if there's a better option
I've missed?

- Korny

--
Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com http://korny.info