Hi,

For reasons I cant quite fathom, "lein cljsbuild" generates "Symbol X is
not a protocol" warning. I am using clojure 1.5.1 and cljsbuild 0.3.2. The
following code snippet reproduces the issue. Please note that renaming
"my.foo" namespace to "foo" compiles with no warning.

;; file:: foo.cljs
(ns my.foo)

(defprotocol IFoo
  (bar[this]))

;; file: fubar.cljs
(ns fubar
  (:require
   [my.foo :as foo]))

(deftype FuBar []
  foo/IFoo
  (bar [this]))

cljs output:
WARNING: Symbol foo/IFoo is not a protocol at line 5 src/fubar.cljs
Successfully compiled "target/classes/public/singularis.js" in 8.822898574
seconds.

I can live to ignore this as it seems to be a spurious warning but
perchance anybody has any thoughts/suggestions to fix this, it would be
great.

Thanks.