Ok, my turn to let some testosterone out :)))))

Presently migrating to 1.5.1 from 1.3

Around 8500 slocs with another 3000 slocs of custom DSL definitions.
Less than 1000 lines of unit tests, increasing slowly.

132 namespaces
166 atoms/refs
226 vars
170 private fns
585 public fns
46 macros

Some yet unqualified slocs of ClojureScript.

Luc P.