Potemkin [1] is a collection of facades and utilities that I've found
helpful when writing larger-scale libraries or applications.  I've never
formally announced it before, but I think it's gotten to the point where
others can benefit from it.

A few highlights:

* 'def-map-type', which allows for the definition of custom map-like
objects with 10x less code
* 'unify-gensyms', which allows for more concise nested syntax-quotes
* 'import-vars', which allows for code sprinkled across multiple namespaces
to be exposed via a single namespace

It's been pointed out before that ideally a library should have no
dependencies but Clojure itself, or we risk transitive dependency conflicts
when everyone uses different versions of a utility library.  In deference
to this, Potemkin is licensed such that any piece of code can be simply
pasted into your library, as long as there's a comment describing the
origin.

If anyone has questions, I'm happy to answer them.  If anyone has moral or
aesthetic objections to 'import-vars', you're not alone, but please
remember you're under no obligation to use it.

Zach

[1] https://github.com/ztellman/potemkin