clj-zookeeper + avout. We run our solution on clusters of small nodes, we needed
a lightweight solution. We implemented cluster queues and use avout locking.
Our configuration is also stored in zookeeper as clojure expressions.

We isolated this in a coordinator module so nothing spills out in the rest of
the code.
We could swap this for another alternative with minimal headaches but so far it
scales
pretty well.

For inter cluster exchanges we are using zeromq but we do not need the same
tight intra cluster integration.

Luc P.

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!