Hi,

I have about 2.5 Gb of web transaction data (values submitted to forms etc)
held as CSV files that my fairly non-technical users want to analyse.  I
want to make it easy for them to run basic analytics - averages,
distribution of values, percentage nil etc - across all or a subset of the
files.  I've seen commercial data profilers do this kind of thing and I
think I could knock up something fairly quickly using incanter.  However, I
can't help but feel it's a solved problem and I was wondering if anyone
here knows of any github projects I could use to get me started?

Many Thanks

Adrian