I would solve it like this-

  (defn multi-compare [[c & cs] [x & xs] [y & ys]]
    (if (= x y)
      (multi-compare cs xs ys)
      (c x y)))

  (defn multi-comparator [comparators]
    (fn [xs ys]
      (if (= (count xs) (count ys) (count comparators))
        (multi-compare comparators xs ys)
        (throw (RuntimeException. "count not equal")))))

  (->> [{:name "zack" :age 25} {:name "amanda" :age 19}
        {:name "zack" :age 20} {:name "zack" :age 21}]
       (sort-by (juxt :name :age) (multi-comparator [compare >]))
       )