You can use it in production, but I'd override the ansi boolean to shut off
the special characters for coloration.

Set *use-ansi*
to false in the clansi namespace.

I said not to use it in production because I assumed most people weren't
doing `stdout >> log_file`  in prod, but if you are, go for it.