Greetings!

First, thanks in advance to anyone looking at this,
and to the good folks that made clojure possible.

Tinkering, I find that if I redirect input so that clojure.main reads
from a file, and the last line is a form that has been commented out
with "#_", then I get an error message.

Explicitly, if I try a file like this (the stuff between the '----' lines):
----
(println "Hello, world.")
#_ (println "Hello, world")
----

and I then try "java -cp '[path]' clojure.main < filename.clj", then the
first
println succeeds, but I then get an error message:

"RuntimeException EOF while reading  clojure.lang.Util.runtimeException
(Util.java:219).

I'm using clojure 1.5.1 with java 1.7.0_25 on Windows 8 (and cygwin).

Thank you.

Sincerely,
 Mike Albert