I'm having the same issue.

Here's a project with a "timeout" loop demonstrating the problem:

   https://github.com/zentrope/clock

Using core.async SNAPSHOT and any clojurescript release after 1859 seems to
break along the same lines as the OP.

Other elements I have going:

 - cljsbuild 0.3.3
 - prismatic 0.1.2

but they don't seem to cause issues with 1859. If you've got any tips on using
core.async master (maybe using lein's checkout feature?) I wouldn't mind trying
that.