Just wondering if this is a common thing or not, or if it was just me.

For the full project file in question, is here:
https://github.com/markmandel/chaperone/blob/master/project.clj#L29-L46

I found that when trying to compile my clojurescript with lein-cljsbuild,
it would error out, as the dieter library was looking for a v8 native
dependency (in the wrong spot).

To combat this, I ended up writing a "cljs" profile, specifically for
compiling my clojurescript, like so:

:profiles {
   :cljs    {:dependencies [[org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-1889"]
                            [purnam "0.1.0-beta"]]
             :exclusions   [dieter http-kit compojure selmer environ]
     :plugins      [[lein-cljsbuild "0.3.3"]]
     :cljsbuild    { ... }
}

... and basically excluded anything that wasn't specific to the
clojurescript, and could therefore build my clojurescript like so: `lein
with-profile cljs cljsbuild auto`
and all was well with the world.

Is there a better way to do this? Or is this a common thing?

Do people take it as far as having separate profiles for server and client
side?

I'm quite new to clojure, so not quite sure what the best way forward is
here (although this was does seem to work just fine).

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Mark

--
E: mark.man...@gmail.com