Hi, Alan,

It was nice to meet you at Tokyo.clj held in last August!
We have a nearly monthly meet-up for Lisp in Tokyo, called Shibuya.lisp (
http://shibuya.lisp-users.org/about.html). I have not participated all the
times but as far as I understand every 3 times Clojure is the main subject
of the meet-up. The language spoken there is Japanese.
Unfortunately here in Tokyo we have not formed a "tight" community while
the number of Clojurians is obviously increasing. I am looking for some
good ways to set-up a core of the community here.

Cheers,
Takahiro SAWADA

2013年10月3日木曜日 16時07分55秒 UTC+9 TheBusby: