HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:52:21 GMT
Last-Modified: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:50:47 GMT
Server: Jetty(7.x.y-SNAPSHOT)

So, requesting the home page, I get an empty response. But if I generate
the uberjar with lein 2.3.2 ...

$ lein clean
$ lein uberjar
$ java $JVM_OPTS -cp target/myapp-standalone.jar clojure.main -m
myapp.server
$ curl -i http://localhost:8080
HTTP/1.1 200 OK