Nice lib. I didn't know about it.
Personally I use https://github.com/cemerick/valip for form validation because
it allows me to share the validation rules (and unit tests too) between clojure
and clojurescript (by adding clojurescript.test, clix and cljsbuild crossovers
setting) and still be able to have specific validation on both sides.

You can eventually take a look at those mechanics starting from
https://github.com/magomimmo/modern-cljs/blob/master/doc/tutorial-14.md

I'll take a deeper look at the red-tape lib. Thanks for the link.

mimmo