I just upgraded from 0.0-2030

And now when I run lein-cljsbuild, I keep getting the error:
Compiling "resources/public/js/main.js" from ["src-cljs"]...
Compiling "resources/public/js/main.js" failed.
java.lang.AssertionError: Assert failed: :output-dir
"/home/mark/workspace/chaperone/target/cljsbuild-compiler-0" must specify a
directory in :output-to's parent
"/home/mark/workspace/chaperone/resources/public/js" if optimization
setting applied
(same-or-subdirectory-of? (absolute-parent output-to) output-dir)

Full stack: http://pastebin.com/aBbpg54b

Reverting to 2030 stops this issue.

Does this look like a bug? "/home/mark/workspace/chaperone" seems to be the
common parent directory here, no?

Mark

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Mimmo Cosenza <mimmo.cose...@gmail.com>wrote:

> unrestrainable :-)
> thanks!
>
> On Nov 23, 2013, at 4:04 PM, David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just pushed out 0.0-2080, fixes a regression around inference and adds
> unsigned-bit-shift-right to keep in sync with the Clojure 1.6 alphas.
>
> David
>

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 7:44 PM, David Nolen <dnolen.li...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Following the last announcement, the only significant changes are
>> CLJS-681 which is Windows source map support and improved numeric checks.
>>
>> David

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com