The auto-generated documentation has been updated (thank you Tom!):

http://clojure.github.io/java.jdbc/

This separates the documentation clearly into new API and deprecated
API. Feedback on docstrings in the new API appreciated (via
s...@corfield.org or issues on JIRA if you feel inclined to provide
patches as well).

Sean

--